Help Us Be Greener
Our Visitor Charter
Promoting Sustainable Tourism to our guests is just one way of ensuring that our impact on this beautiful environment is as friendly as can be. Take a look below at some of the ways you can help.
Playing Your Part
- Stick to footpaths, cycling tracks help preserve habitats
- Use, reuse, recycle, reduce waste
- Source locally, shop locally
- Turn taps off when not in use
- Always keep your dog on a lead around wildlife and farm animals
- It is easy to think green, keep our environment clean
- Nurture nature, use the bird feeders, spot the red squirrels….
- Actively conserve energy, lights off, heating down
- Borehole water is superb! Bottle it, drink it, reuse plastics
- Leave the car! Enjoy walking/ cycling the Coquetdale Valley and villages
- Escape, recharge, enjoy your very own little eco hamlet in the hills.
Think green, support locally and enjoy all that is Northumberland’s National Park